How To Use digestive gland In A Sentence
- It could be the albumen gland or the ovotestis or a part of the digestive gland. Archive 2009-06-01
- The liver and other digestive glands are first formed, like the lungs, as hollow outgrowths, and their lining is therefore hypoblastic. Text Book of Biology, Part 1: Vertebrata
- The digestive glands that act first are in the mouth; also called salivary glands. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- Chaetoderms lack pedal grooves, have ctenidia paired in a small posterior mantle cavity, have a cuticular shield around the mouth and the stomach and digestive glands are separate.
- Thecontents of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), EPA and DHA compose 25.26% to27.21% of the total lipid. EPA and DHA contents in soft body, digestive gland andgonad are insignificantly different.
- The results of the histochemical reactions of gonad and the digestive gland are consistent with their biochemical composition analysed.