How To Use dextrorotation In A Sentence
- Here, the Orgone Beam converts pure levorotation into dextrorotation, or vice versa, until bipolarity is achieved.
- As the uterus grows larger it generally gets a slight twist, known as a dextrorotation, which allows it to fit more easily in the abdominopelvic cavity.
- This invention relates to an optically active single crystal having both single-crystal portion exhibiting levorotation and single-crystal portion exhibiting dextrorotation and a fabrication process thereof.
- This was a patient with complete Cantrell's syndrome, i.e. multiple ventricular septal defect, left ventricular diverticulum, dextrorotation of the heart, an anterior diaphragmatic defect, and a midline supraumbilical abdominal wall defect with tetralogy of Fallot.
- However, some other evidence (hypochromicity, dextrorotation) has been interpreted as indicating some degree of ordering.