- the branch of anatomy that studies structural changes of an individual from fertilization to maturity
How To Use developmental anatomy In A Sentence
- The subjects of study include gross anatomy, bone biology, developmental anatomy, neuroanatomy, and histology.
- Coverage begins with developmental anatomy, biomechanics, an in-depth review of imaging, and a detailed guide to patient evaluation.
- Studies on the developmental anatomy of rhizome in Dioscorea zingiberensis C. H. Wright have been done with the paraffin method.
- In this study, the developmental anatomy of rhizome and the structure of vegetative organs in Polygonum cuspidatum were done with the paraffin method.
- The developmental anatomy of the fruit and seed of Nitraria sibirica Pall.