- a country that is poor and whose citizens are mostly agricultural workers but that wants to become more advanced socially and economically
How To Use developing country In A Sentence
- “Especially when it comes to women’s position in society, this is still a developing country,” says Osaka assemblywoman Kanako Otsuji. Kickboxing Geishas
- So the summiteers brought developing country leaders to Genoa for an audience and asked UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to launch his AIDS fund there.
- We also recorded whether the research was led from the United Kingdom or another industrialised country or pertained to a developing country.
- Industrialized nations have pushed relentlessly for increased access for their goods and services in developing country markets.
- China is a developing country a weak economic foundation.
- The laws of the developing country were assimilated to those of the developed country.
- China is a developing country with low labour costs, but suffers from capital constraint and relatively under-developed scientific and technological development.
- Nonetheless, this is a developing country whose economic foundation is rather weak.
- A hitman has been sent to to developing country of Turaqistan to kill an oil official and protect the interests of an American corporation called Tamerlane that have contracts to rebuild there. Dart Adams presents A Tale Of Ten Trailers 5 AKA The 4:20 Edition
- At pains to burnish its status as a "developing country", China has also come under pressure from poorer nations who see their interests diverging from the Asian giant with which they have been long been aligned in the G-77. Hindustan Times News Feeds 'Views'