become or cause to become soft or liquid
The heat melted the wax
The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase
the ice thawed
The sun melted the ice
the ice cream melted
dethaw the meat
How To Use dethaw In A Sentence
- If they dethaw in an uncontrolled manner, they could send a flood of natural gas to the top of the ocean surface and potentially ignite. Reuters: Top News
- I admit, that spinach/mushroom scrambled egg thing sounds delicious, but again - I either have to dethaw frozen spinach or risk mushrooms going bad. Nutrition Facts
- They've got to get back to how do we dethaw this credit market, how do we get the banks to start loaning again. CNN Transcript Jan 26, 2009
- I would dethaw whatever I had frozen in the cube trays and add a bit of jar food (organic) to it and blend it again. Your turn!
- His suggestive techniques had begun to dethaw items that were permafrozen in my subconscious; a few such items bubbled up to the surface - eureka moments - much to my astonishment.
- That is the most important thing right now is to dethaw these credit markets. CNN Transcript Jan 26, 2009
- And thats when my refrigerator decided to dethaw!!!! undefined
- dethaw the meat