[ US /dɪˈzaɪnɝ/ ]
[ UK /dɪzˈaɪnɐ/ ]
[ UK /dɪzˈaɪnɐ/ ]
- someone who specializes in graphic design
a person who devises plots or intrigues
he is believed to be the principal designer of the terrorist bombing attack
- someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- someone who designs clothing
- a person who specializes in interior design
How To Use designer In A Sentence
- There are some trademark pieces - elegant-legged tables and high-quality marquetry - mixed in with contemporary designer furniture, antique shop finds and some very in-your-face art.
- He wears tee shirts and a designer stubble and is always two steps ahead of himself.
- I became a house model for the great designer Jean Muir and it was a wonderful foundation because she was meticulous.
- This sure seems a bonanza opportunity for both designers and customers with a discerning eye.
- The designers designed a terrific pirate galleon and a thrilling Lost Boys' hideout.
- Sometimes a project of this kind will involve working alongside an architect and interior designer.
- Today's kitchens have high-tech appliances, lush countertops, designer cabinets, and tile or wood floors.
- But the designer decided to withdraw the shoes over fears they could become a lethal weapon if the wearer accidentally trod on someone else's foot, the Daily Telegraph reported.
- One widow, she said, was carrying around $900,000 in uncashed cheques; another confessed to spending $15,000 on designer clothes.
- When production designer David Brisbin oversaw the “rebuild” of Charlie Swan’s house, he studied the original location obsessively and created exactly what he had seen — with one key addition. TWILIGHT SAGA NEWS FOR NOVEMBER 9TH | Open Society Book Club Discussions and Reviews