How To Use descriptively In A Sentence
- Label your internal text links and clickable image alt attributes as clearly and descriptively as possible.
- these topics need to be treated not just descriptively
- The cornerstone mission for Prometheus is a spacecraft descriptively, if unpoetically, called Jupiter Icy Moons Orbiter.
- And secondly, and perhaps of more initial concern for Orthodox women, this now altered typology is being used definitively rather than descriptively toward women.
- Metaphor adds its own changes to those botanical metamorphoses the poem celebrates descriptively.
- Let the classic beauty go through the years and surround us descriptively.
- Based on the example of the internet topic's text, chapter two analyses the content and form descriptively, and discourse characteristics further.
- Reacting the calcium oxide with water (H2O) yields calcium hydroxide (Ca (OH) 2) which Rolly calls "Builder's Lime" and is more descriptively referred to as either "slaked" lime (think of slaking your thirst) or hydrated lime. Mexican Cookbooks