- a large retail store organized into departments offering a variety of merchandise; commonly part of a retail chain
How To Use department store In A Sentence
- I never mingle with the crowds that are being buncoed [sic] in the big department stores of Los Angeles.
- King was eight years old when he was slapped by a white woman in a downtown Atlanta department store and insulted with a racial slur.
- I have seen everything you listed except the department store dummy, but would add paint cans, freon cannisters, old TV's, and other stuff that are hazmat if you try to take them to the dump! One Trigger, Or Two?
- Debenhams, a British department store that has consistently combatted various techniques employed by the media, banned airbrushing in its 2010 swim and lingerie campaigns. Marissa Lepor: Natural Beauty: A Lost Art?
- There are four emergency exits in the department store.
- Department stores display their goods in the windows.
- After having difficulty with choking and spitting up during and after bottle feeds, the parents had turned to a ‘slow-flow’ nipple that they had found in a local department store.
- The department store was $ 300, 000 to the bad in 1997.
- Everything in the department stores was brown and dark blue.
- He lived off that one department store. Going For It!: How to Succeed As an Entrepreneur