- measuring the optical density of a substance by shining light on it and measuring its transmission
How To Use densitometry In A Sentence
- The gels were dried and subjected to autoradiography and analyzed by computer-assisted densitometry.
- A direct comparison is made between microscopic measures such as densitometry and macroscopic measures such as planimetry to examine the different answers obtained with the two approaches.
- Western blotting for optineurin (OPTN) and glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH, for loading control) was performed and densitometry was carried out. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- Band intensities were quantified by densitometry of the autoradiogram.
- Two computerized histology analysis methods, planimetry and densitometry, were used (illustrations of these two methods are given in Figs.3 and 5) to assess the tumor damage ratio.
- f, densitometry of the bands from (e), normalized to β-actin; N = normal brain, S = sham, C = contra-lateral, I = ischemic; Graph depicts the average of at least three separate experiments, and the average+ / − the S.E.M. is shown; Panel III. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles