- a mountain in south central Alaska; the highest peak in North America (20,300 feet high)
How To Use Denali In A Sentence
- If the Denalis are going to be in BD (keeping my fingers crossed) Just curious who would play Tanya? Twilight Lexicon » Poll: Which vamps do you want to see in Breaking Dawn
- Each flavor contains one of Denali's proprietary inclusions such as the Bear Foot Cookie Dough, which is shaped like a bear's foot.
- He's a big, pretty horse," said Denali's Craig Bandoroff of this bay yearling, which is a half brother to grade I winner Mushka (by Empire Maker). Thoroughbred News | BloodHorse.com
- AGU is hosting a press conference on the 7.9 Denali earthquake that occurred on Nov. 3, 2002, in Alaska, as well as its Oct. 23, 2002, foreshock of 6.7.
- It's the brainchild of Mr. Twight, a legendary American alpinist whose idea of fun was to climb Alaska's Mount Denali by a brutally challenging route in 60 sleepless hours. Training That's Beyond Boot Camp
- Hey there Mountain Zone cybernauts, this is Vern Tejas with Alpine Ascents Denali expedition known as Dalai Lamas.
- Rangers said it was the first known instance of a grizzly bear being shot by a visitor in the wilderness portion of Denali, formerly called Mount McKinley National Park. KansasCity.com: Front Page
- I didn't want to see the park by bus, so I hiked south from the Denali visitor center and spent two days bushwhacking along deep, fast Riley Creek.
- Back at the spa, she had let Brookston and her partner load the vivarium into the Denali. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Shock Treatment
- He's now off Colorado, where he'll go after the 14,433 foot Mount Elbert, which is likely to be one of his more challenging climbs until Denali or Rainier. The Adventure Blog