serving to prove or demonstrate
the oath of office is...demonstrative of the legislative opinion on this subject
How To Use demonstrative of In A Sentence
- These figures are demonstrative of our progress.
- While interesting and demonstrative of the instability of nitrified cements, the main message here is that bad cement does not equal blowout. Robert L. Cavnar: Memo to Spill Commission: Bad Cement Does Not Equal Blowout
- The oath of office, too, imposed by the legislature, is completely demonstrative of the legislative opinion on this subject.
- He was the most undemonstrative of cricketers.
- Qohelet's epistemology is of a sort that he would never take texts like those in 1 Enoch (which predate him) and Dan 12 (which postdates him, according to the hypothesis I follow) as demonstrative of anything. The Inerrancy of Ecclesiastes 9:2-6
- the oath of office is...demonstrative of the legislative opinion on this subject