[ UK /dɪmˈɛntɪdli/ ]
in an insane manner
the witch cackled madly
he behaves crazily when he is off his medication
she behaved insanely
How To Use dementedly In A Sentence
- Sometimes, the "zooty" was my pharm-fueled metronome as I danced dementedly through a gauzy awareness in the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel Diplomat. Barry Michael Cooper: Requiem For The Zooted
- “Heeeere’s Johnny!” he announces dementedly when he manages to whack a sizeable hole in the bathroom door, now aligning himself with the comedic king of American late-night television who, it should not go unnoted, is well known for being unable to cultivate a successful marriage. 2009 August
- The hammering and pounding made a terrific noise, as if the old men were tuning dementedly a giant xylophone.
- screaming dementedly
- But today, we most often hear the word martyr used to describe Islamic radicals who commit unspeakable mass atrocities against innocent people while dementedly chanting “Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar” “Allah is greatest” to drown out what little is left of their conscience. HOW EVIL WORKS
- She dementedly begins cackling as she pulls out an antenna and pushes a big red button.