- a mechanism that automatically delays the release of a camera shutter for a fixed period of time so that the photographer can appear in the picture
How To Use delayed action In A Sentence
- An anti-runway warhead which is equipped with a delayed action fuse has the capability of penetrating reinforced concrete runways to a depth of nearly 0.5m.
- The formula consists of NR/BR blend, high temperature-stable insoluble sulfur and delayed action accelerator, new technology carbon black with low structure, Gum-easy T-78 and plasticizer.
- Plans were made for a second campaign but renewed hostilities in Gaul delayed action until the following year.
- Such catastrophes occur as a result of technogenous or trigger geoecological processes developing latently and occurring unexpectedly like ecological bombs of delayed action.
- The federal agency "has unreasonably delayed action on the requested waiver," according to the lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.