- chronic breakdown of cartilage in the joints; the most common form of arthritis occurring usually after middle age
How To Use degenerative joint disease In A Sentence
- The scan showed areas of increased uptake in the lower spine, felt to be due to degenerative joint disease.
- There are several common other potential sources and causes of back pain: these include spinal disc herniation and degenerative disc disease or isthmic spondylolisthesis, osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease) and spinal stenosis, trauma, cancer, infection, fractures, and inflammatory disease. TravelPod.com TravelStream? ? Recent Entries at TravelPod.com
- The physician also should ask if the patient has a history of gout, pseudogout, rheumatoid arthritis, or other degenerative joint disease.
- Almost 80 percent of persons over age 70 have degenerative joint disease.