- relating to or causing change in either shape or size of a material body or geometric figure
How To Use deformational In A Sentence
- There are various types of primary sedimentary structures and secondary deformational structures in Dakeng Formation.
- A new study by physician researchers from Hasbro Children's Hospital and Children's Hospital Boston identifies risk factors for the severity of asymmetrical head shapes, known as deformational plagiocephaly (DP), or more commonly as flat head syndrome. PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- A baby's sleep position is the best predictor of a misshapen skull condition known as deformational ... THE MEDICAL NEWS
- The colloidal solution formed under lower concentration conditions has zero free water and is with large volume fraction, the advantage of which is good deformational ability at low pressure gradient.
- Posted on: Thursday, 19 November 2009, 14: 55 CST A baby's sleep position is the best predictor of a misshapen skull condition known as deformational plagiocephaly - or the WN.com - Articles related to Fat chance for kids who are losing sleep
- Intraformational faulting is regarded as a non-linear deformational response of non-elastic anisotropic material to loading.
- The ipsilateral ear in lambdoid synostosis is displaced posteriorly toward the fused suture compared with the anterior displacement that occurs in infants with deformational plagiocephaly.
- This disorder is called deformational plagiocephaly, which some people call flat-head syndrome or positional plagiocephaly. The Beauty of Love
- The development degree and predominant direction of extensional fracture relate to deformational curvature produced after force is exerted on rock.
- Corrective helmets can also be used to treat more severe cases of deformational plagiocephaly or those diagnosed later. The Beauty of Love