How To Use defamer In A Sentence
- But I’ve never been one for the male bimbo look, especially when (as the folks at Defamer reported) said male bimbo bares his, ahem, "peen" (to quote my esteemed colleague Michael Slezak), while playing the didgeridoo. The real reason Matthew McConaughey's 'Surfer, Dude' went under | EW.com
- But I've never been one for the male bimbo look, especially when (as the folks at Defamer reported) said male bimbo bares his, ahem, "peen" (to quote my esteemed colleague Michael Slezak), while playing the didgeridoo. Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch
- † alex rodriguez was busy playing waterboy for madonna at her concert down in miami! defamer † oh gross! sienna miller and balthazar getty are rekindling their romance i'm not obsessed † annalynne mccord is looking to take after lindsay lohan by possibly dating a woman celebslam † spencer Friday November 28 2008 @ 8: 06AM popbytes
- I'm not sure where my friend Paul forwarded this from - it's probably up on Defamer or The Superficial or something - but look who I might be borrowing a cup of sugar from* in the future... Won't you be my neighbor?
- Hereafter you will stand in the pillory of history as a defamer - a calumniator of the dead.
- Putting it another way, in such circumstances the defamer cannot be said to be ‘telling deliberate and injurious falsehoods’.
- Let us pause for a moment to give thanks for Defamer; now that Gawker is run by the kind of characterless swots your parents always wanted you to turn out like, there is a rapidly-shrinking pool of sources for good blog post swipitation. the Reverend Ted speaks! to sexiest man alive George Clooney « raincoaster