[ UK /dɪkɹˈaɪ/ ]
[ US /dɪˈkɹaɪ/ ]
[ US /dɪˈkɹaɪ/ ]
express strong disapproval of
We condemn the racism in South Africa
These ideas were reprobated
How To Use decry In A Sentence
- Though some may decry the lack of uncut versions of each film, the fact is this will most likely be the definitive version of this series.
- June 17, 2006, 4: 01 pm card with bad credit says: card with bad credit maintainer internship decrypt arrangements. coplanar cusp The Volokh Conspiracy » “Bush Voters Are Stupid”:
- It seems like some critics who at one moment will adulate a neo-realistic picture for its unwavering depiction of an emotional truth will the next second decry a film for depicting violence in a graphic/real way. Sundance Movie Review/Video Blog: Michael Winterbottom’s The Killer Inside Me | /Film
- An encryption algorithm is a mathematical equation containing the message being encrypted or decrypted.
- On the contrary, people on the left and on the right are equally forceful in decrying self-centered individualism, consumerism, new pressures on the family, and the decline of community. Why the Culture War Is the Wrong War
- But the continuing illegal flow of people into this country, which so many conservatives decry, is a product of those mechanisms. Concerns About the Immigration Bill, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- Others may decry competitions for their tendency to emphasize technique over artistry, conformity over originality.
- The cynics among us may decry the appropriation of a heartwarming symbol for the sale of soft drinks.
- The routineer is, of course, the first to decry every radical proposal as "against human nature. A Preface to Politics
- Since the eavesdropper doesn't know the starting point, he can't decrypt the message.