[ UK /dˈɛθləs/ ]
his undying fame
How To Use deathless In A Sentence
- The fact that our spirits thus live and work, deathlessly, in the lives and hearts of those with whom we have come into contact, is a form of immortality too seldom recognised by man. The Great Amulet
- Hamilton's last words, at the end of a deathlessly pretty coda, are a spoken "Fuck 'em". The Independent - Frontpage RSS Feed
- And what are we — ripples on the tides of a birthless, deathless, equipoised The Inn of Tranquillity: Studies and Essays
- Hardly surprisingly, no deathless prose has been written on ‘The Idea of the Tertiary Education Sector’.
- In 2001, the duo anonymously released a single called Soft, which sampled Chicago's deathless 1976 number one If You Leave Me Now.
- The set is inspired by the photography of Jake Rajs, whose arid landscapes and endless, empty roads capture the deathless mystery of the desert.
- Short is my date, but deathless my renown.
- Can frequently the elder sibling is alter from his dad, that old deathless half penny soul also has no, can frequently these years of elder brothers treat you is up heart.
- Notwithstanding the praise of the critics, his King Henry V. is a wooden marionette; the intense life of the traditional madcap Prince has died out of him; but Prince Arthur lives deathlessly, and we still hear his childish treble telling Hubert of his love. The Man Shakespeare
- Let me find that which is changeless, which is deathless, which is without sorrow, which is unborn and undying, that is a true refuge. The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com