[ US /ˈdi/ ]
- federal agency responsible for enforcing laws and regulations governing narcotics and controlled substances; goal is to immobilize drug trafficking organizations
How To Use DEA In A Sentence
- In the meantime Esco workers will be stuck with a bad deal.
- It was a simple rectangle of crudely mounded basalt rocks, a distinctive arrangement reminiscent of the way Samoans and other Polynesians marked their dead in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Moreover, she is being asked to do this while remaining scrupulously impartial and keeping the viewer entertained with talk of trade deals, tariffs and employment figures. Times, Sunday Times
- The speech was brimming with ideas for rewarding work and reducing dependency. Times, Sunday Times
- Lovecraft dealt not with the supernatural but with the "supernormal," as Joshi puts it -- the unrealized side of material reality. The Lovecraft News Network
- Thus, the power of drawing iron is one of the ideas of the complex one of that substance we call a loadstone; and a power to be so drawn is a part of the complex one we call iron: which powers pass for inherent qualities in those subjects. An Essay Concerning Human Understanding
- The little divil that stole the dog-team an 'wint over the Pass in the dead o' winter for to see where the world come to an ind on the ither side, just because old Matt McCarthy was afther tellin 'her fairy stories? CHAPTER I
- With no warning signs on either side and under poor lighting, the road is a death trap for motorists.
- Unlike the other swap deals, this deal, called a "swaption," is on a fixed-rate bond. undefined
- Two more debates are scheduled in the coming weeks, one debate dealing with education and health will be held in Irbid next week and the final week before elections the southern city of Karak will witness a candidates debate on agriculture and development. Daoud Kuttab: Jordanian Candidate Uses Debate to Call for Curtailing King's Powers