[ UK /dˈeɪbd/ ]
- an armless couch; a seat by day and a bed by night
- a long chair; for reclining
How To Use daybed In A Sentence
- A. has her own room, bathroom and queen bed how will she ever go back to her "daybed"--actually converted crib? Archive 2007-07-01
- But if your guests are commonly single travelers-a parent, or a college-age kid home from school, or a couch-surfing friend-then the daybed is a great solution. Apartment Therapy Main
- Strangled to a kind of catatonia, she falls upon a daybed and has her throat slashed - by this point it is unclear whether that is adding insult to injury or vice versa. 31 Screams: Uta Levka
- Many window seats and daybeds also offer handy storage for linens, blankets, and pillows.
- One of my favorite porch pieces is my antique daybed, which is ideal for a summer nap, a great place to read the paper and lots of fun to redo on a regular basis. Heraldstandard.com: Home1 RSS feed
- Just inside the French doors, a daybed works for sitting by day and slumbering by night.
- A daybed, designed by James, is an ideal spot for reading a novel or reviewing a contract.
- Your own private retreat can be as simple as an attic cubbyhole or as sophisticated as a daybed.
- Vane straightened; as the door opened, he reached the back of the daybed. A RAKE'S VOW
- I sit back down on the daybed and stare out the window again.