- (New Testament) day at the end of time following Armageddon when God will decree the fates of all individual humans according to the good and evil of their earthly lives
How To Use Day of Judgement In A Sentence
- A very few words will also free our inquiry from any concernment in that which is called sentential justification, at the day of judgement; for of what nature soever it be, the person concerning whom that sentence is pronounced was, — (1.) The Doctrine of Justification by Faith
- She believes we'll all rise again on the day of judgement in our old fleshly form. COMPULSION
- The Christian perception of time was based on prefiguration: all of life was just counting down to the Day of Judgement.
- This new phase, following on the day of judgement, was to last for all eternity.
- The prophetic books, especially, look forward to a return to this sort of paradise after the day of Judgement.