[ UK /dˈeɪtɪd/ ]
[ US /ˈdeɪtɪd/ ]
[ US /ˈdeɪtɪd/ ]
- marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
How To Use dated In A Sentence
- They've updated a lot of the entries in the most recent edition of the encyclopaedia.
- Oh I forgot, the nice man intimidated her into signing the car documents over to him.
- The PHA document is updated as necessary throughout the early phases of the development process.
- Part B (to be completed during the appraisal by the appraiser - where appropriate and safe to do so, certain items can completed by the appraiser before the appraisal, and then discussed and validated or amended in discussion with the appraisee during the appraisal.) name of appraiser: position: time managing appraisee: B1 Describe the purpose of the appraisee's job. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- “Hooray” can be dated back to 1686 and possibly comes from the German word “hurra,” thebattle-cry of Prussian soldiers during the War of Liberation (1812-13). blog – syllable studio
- Firstly, exact data on the overall population can be obtained from the annually updated census list based statistics.
- Some feminists today debate whether women who dance around poles are liberated or enslaved, which is, to my mind (and to others), an updated version of the 1980s sex wars around which feminists of different stripes established their positions on porn," I tried. Deborah Siegel: Sex Wars Old and New
- Weight concerns mandated that the cylinder heads and crankcase are both made of cast aluminum.
- They occur when a layer of unconsolidated sediment is fluidized and transport of fluid and suspended grains takes place through overlying sediment to the sediment-water interface.
- I have had it carbon-dated to 1790, so it is pre-Western contact.