- data processing using sophisticated data search capabilities and statistical algorithms to discover patterns and correlations in large preexisting databases; a way to discover new meaning in data
How To Use data mining In A Sentence
- Now, Rough Set theory is becoming a new hotspot of artificial intelligence domain. More and more scholar focuse on the incremental data mining technology based on rough set theory.
- The aim was to compare and classify these literatures and put forward reference for scholars who research development, new techniques and trends of time series data mining.
- After that incremental data mining algorithm of establishing decision matrix to each of decision type is put forward and the characteristic of rationality and validity are examined by example.
- Data mining capabilities will allow physicians to study the effects of environment, heredity and lifestyle on breast cancer.
- It has become a data mining operation, providing a suite of corporate programs under the umbrella of ‘Fusion Marketing’ services.
- The Defense Department made greatest use of the technique, with 47 data mining projects to track everything from the academic performance of Navy midshipmen to the whereabouts of ship parts and suspected terrorists.
- This paper has introduced the whole process of how GIS is used during the planning of transit network, including data management, data displaying, data mining, associate design and result management.
- Investors reason that the flood of dot.coms will need to employ data mining to make their business models work, if they are not doing so already.
- Utilize data mining to get useful information, such as the growth trends of road traffic, frequent spots of traffic incidents, and various composition of mixed traffic volume.
- Design mode includes a graphical design surface used for selecting a single data mining model and input table, and a grid used for specifying the prediction query.