- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
How To Use data format In A Sentence
- Integrate Agent System is composed of security control module, data format conversion module, transaction control module, system management module and Integrate Business System interface module.
- The babel of compression types and data formats make it difficult to get everything communicating properly with everything else.
- Data formats live a lot longer than the hardware at either end, as you upgrade the A end, but retain compatibility with the B end by using the same data formats. Cheeseburger Gothic » Here’s what I did at six o’clock this morning.
- One obvious way to minimize this problem is to reduce the number of different data formats.
- Hubble's science data formatter stores and transmits much of the telescope's observational data to ground-based computers, but the system developed problems and then shut itself down into 'safe mode' on 27 September. Hope for Rescue Package
- Also of great importance is the integration of different geodata (topographic charts, cadastral maps, imagery, etc.) and different data formats (raster/vector).
- HTTP clients may pass over the preferred data formats and languages along with the target URI in the request header, and the content provider should serve these settings.
- The effectiveness of the Internet as a public resource depends upon interoperability (protocols, data formats, content), innovation and decentralized participation worldwide.
- In this paper, the data-driven knowledge system is introduced. Through the design of data format and corresponding algorithm, the knowledge reasoning could be achieved effectively.
- The data designer using an XML dialect as the data format has complete control over the semantic model defining the data.