[ US /ˈdæs, ˈdɑs/ ]
- any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes
How To Use das In A Sentence
- Then there are the Socceroos and Matildas in soccer, the Kookaburras and the Hockeyroos in field hockey.
- McGill University, however, has found a way to increase access to its rare books - thanks to a lot of grant money and one badass digital camera.
- The helicopter then touches down so that the same man, known as a mugger, can dash in and use a syringe to administer a mild sedative to the animal. craigdailypress.com stories
- Using the products as a microheater provides a precise heating device, says Amit Das, director of product development.
- Fetuin was resistant to a single O-glycosidase digestion due to the fact that its N-linked and O-linked oligosaccharides are sialylated. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- He made frantic dash for the departing train.
- Comments azize delam dargozashte pedar bozorget ro behet tasliat migam. omidvaram ke baghaye omr dashte bashi va too tamame marahele zendegit movafagh bashi aslan narahat nabash alan jaye baba bozorg tooye oon donya khoobe. afarin ke ba in sen kamet veblog dari man shahret 2 bar oadam va onja ro doos daram makhsoosan sheikh safi Iranian doxdo (www.doxdo.com)
- A desditoza satyra, as lizonjas Para os authores das dedicatórias. Poetica de Horatio, e o Ensaio sobre a critica de Alexandre Pope : em portuguez
- The look should be tough, not twinkly, so apply dark colours in a slapdash way. Times, Sunday Times
- No bride unless your name rhymes with Schmim Schmardashian wants to spend more than she has to on her wedding. The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com