[ UK /dˈeəɹɪŋli/ ]
in an original manner
daringly he took the first step
in an adventurous manner
daringly, he set out on a camping trip in East Africa
How To Use daringly In A Sentence
- They now believe the akroteria — ornaments, usually representing some kind of elaborate leaf or combination of leaves — at the four corners of the roof were not anthemia, or floral figures, as previously supposed, but "gigantic winged victories projecting daringly outward" — figures resembling in size and pose the Victory held on the palm of Pheidias 'statue inside the building. [ Looking for the Lost Greeks
- Months later it still feels like the greatest film I've ever seen, more beautiful, more devastating, more emotionally subtle and probingly, daringly insightful.
- daringly he took the first step
- Holly had decked herself out in her best, slimming jeans and a daringly low-cut antique lace top in a glowing old gold. JUST BETWEEN US
- This house would have looked daringly modern when it was built.
- On her wrists and ankles, she wore chains of golden bells which pealed quietly, yet daringly as she moved to take centre stage, standing right before the fire where everyone had gathered.
- And George Furth's "plotless" book, a daisy chain of episodes occurring in the mind (maybe) of the central character, Robert (Boyd Gaines), now seems absolutely right rather than daringly new. Sondheim's Marriage-Go-Round
- The neckline plunged daringly nearly to her navel, actually lower than the slit up the side of her dress, which in turn displayed one of the shapeliest legs it's ever been my privilege to view first hand. Sweet Myth-tery of Life
- Don't yield to misfortune. You should challenge it more daringly and vigorously.
- Sapphire had first seen her standing at the bar, the black halter dress accentuating her form, its back plunging daringly to a sharp vee, ending just below her tail.