[ UK /dˈeədɛvəl/ ]
[ US /ˈdɛɹˌdɛvəɫ/ ]
[ US /ˈdɛɹˌdɛvəɫ/ ]
- a reckless impetuous irresponsible person
a daredevil test pilot having the right stuff
How To Use daredevil In A Sentence
- On the promotion campaign across 11 cities, the Dew Adventure Games with daredevil feats by international skate boarders and BMX bike riders drew huge crowds.
- Facing off against Daredevil's way coolist foe of the day, Death-Stalker, the team-up had a great moment when the villain grabbed GR's flaming skull and was freaked to find that he wouldn't die. DAREDEVIL #102 Marvel Comics, 1973
- Delhi daredevils played their 2nd match for the airtel champions league t20 and it was a great match when Dinesh Karthik and Virender Sehwag played a knock which led delhi to a win agains the wayamba 11 which ad players like mahela jayawardene. Delhi daredevils win the match against wayamba 11
- Inside him beat the heart of a daredevil barnstormer, who in 1922 had walked on the wings of an airplane as it looped through the air in the Midwest, secured by invisible wire cables. Helen Davey: Pan Am: A Dream Takes Flight (Part III)
- A daredevil returned home triumphant yesterday after carrying out the highest bungee jump in the world.
- Our daredevil ambitions are never so roused as when we're our own audience.
- With a new name adorning the number one position after almost every match, the Daredevils, who climbed to the coveted position after trampling over event's whipping boys Kolkata Knight Riders by nine wickets, would have to up the ante when they take on Sachin Tendulkar's army for the first time in the tournament. Times Now
- More than 50,000 visitors are expected to attend the show, which was today featuring daredevil stunts from the Royal Signals Motorcycle Display Team and music by the Lancastrian Brigade Band.
- Pipeline rolls in with quick and fast barrels and daredevils surf across the face of the curl.
- Its first display included daredevil stunts on motorbikes with performers jumping through fire and over each other from ramps, and a trick cyclist jumping over a box of dynamite.