[ US /ˈdeɪmən/ ]
- the friend of Phintias who pledged his life that Phintias would return (4th century BC)
How To Use Damon In A Sentence
- James arrived in midafternoon with former teammate Damon Jones.
- Damon Hill is in pole position for today's Belgian Grand Prix.
- Why Should We Care: Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have long said that Vincent is the only character that was guaranteed to survive until the end of the series, so his future participation seems like a certainty. LOST IN NUMBERS: Sixteen Recurring Characters We Hope To See Again In The Final Season » MTV Movies Blog
- He was a little teary. His voice was shaking, " recalled Doug Damon, a group member and CEO of Damon Industries, a beverage concentrate manufacturer.
- Love that she was powerful enough to send Damon flying and impale him on a tree. 'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Damon's plan revealed | EW.com
- Damon said he was especially nervous when he was doing a scene in the water, because “to drown is a very human fear.” Rose McGowan Injured On Set Of “Red Sonja”
- He also serves coffee—often Turkish coffee with spices like cardamon—and mint tea, which he makes by brewing a black tea such as Earl Grey with fresh mint leaves. The Fresh, Homey Appeal of the Breakfast Party
- Although Somerhalder doesn't believe that Damon will continue down his heartbreakingly vulnerable path too long, he does reveal it will become problematic. Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder: Andie Is Damon's "Hot Beard"
- They spend a night in the Birchall mansion where Pythias and Damon play chess. The woe of an aspiring genius.
- Another passenger, Damon D.. Stewart, 24, also of Hampton, was charged with possession of marijuana.