How To Use cislunar In A Sentence
- Basically, it is the difference is between landing a few times on the Moon to check off a box before going “on to Mars” or living and working on the Moon, including using its resources to create and extend a reusable, refuelable transportation infrastructure, to allow routine access to any point in cislunar space. Reader's Consensus: Develop a new launch vehicle - NASA Watch
- Space skills will be valuable and firms and people with experience on the Moon will be well able to help develop cislunar and Martian systems.
- It is definitely one of the premier geological wonders of cislunar space.
- Imagine it is 20, 50, or 100 years after lunar mining becomes established and after a genuine cislunar economy becomes established.
- Apollo 10 achieved a number of space firsts, including the first CSM-LM operations in the cislunar and lunar environment, the first CSM-LM docking in translunar trajectory, the first LM undocking in lunar orbit, the first LM staging in lunar orbit, and the first manned LM-CSM docking in lunar orbit. First Man
- These missions could also serve as a pathfinder, providing guidance for designing new vehicles that would fly in cislunar space.
- Multi function printer say, as a thyrotropin, she may be nilpotent or cislunar and may act plumb in plagiarized. Rational Review
- The autonomous optical navigation algorithm based on Earth-Moon information during the cislunar transfer orbit phase is presented.
- I will, therefore, limit this discussion to cislunar space; to the smaller orbits where the required resources are available.