[ US /ˈsɪsˌkoʊ/ ]
[ UK /sˈɪskəʊ/ ]
[ UK /sˈɪskəʊ/ ]
- important food fish of cold deep lakes of North America
- cold-water fish caught in Lake Superior and northward
How To Use cisco In A Sentence
- She promised coolth in San Francisco, where Julia had set her heart on spending the night.
- I have no great picture of her to link because I am out of town in San Francisco and all the pictures I have are the naked librarian Playboy centerfolds I got in email a few days back.
- We may still be able to save Las Vegas, as it is encysted by libertarian Nevada... but San Francisco, I fear, is already seething with the RED VIRUS, which has spread to it's outer "Bay Area" provinces, such as Mountain View and other Silicon Valley cities. Obama's Commie Mama
- It's not going to be easy," says Steve Fletcher, a managing director at GCA Savvian Advisors in San Francisco. Breaking Into the Finance Field
- San Francisco's Magierek likes to wear short unitards, turtlenecks, stripes, and prints.
- HIV-positive Pedro Zamora from the San Francisco season, for example, put a face to the stigmatized disease of AIDS and did a world of good with his exposure -- even getting the recognition of then-president Bill Clinton. Ryan O'Connell: Auditioning for the Real World Is Too Real
- I also have a goldenrod-colored scarf (you know, one of those pashmina-y things) that goes nicely with this, and about two weeks ago I was in "the city" (which seems to be what you call San Francisco, if you live near it) wearing this dress, that scarf, and an old denim Levi's jacket I swiped from my Dad in roughly 1987 (with bright pink leather gloves sticking out of the breast pocket) and a tourist actually STOPPED ME ON THE STREET and asked to take my picture. The Return (With Butterflies) - A Dress A Day
- It would be interested to find out if this study separated San Jose/Silicon Valley MSA from the San Francisco/San Mateo/Marin MSA. The High-Tech Job Capital Is…The Big Apple? - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com
- It was written, edited, illustrated and compiled by homeless and formerly homeless people in San Francisco.
- San Francisco poets Tarin Towers and Daphne Gottlieb, Eitan Kadosh from L.A. and Phoenix's Eirein Bradley barnstormed with O'Hara through 35 U.S. cities over the summer.