- an oral antibiotic (trade name Cipro) used against serious bacterial infections of the skin or respiratory tract or urinary tract or bones or joints
How To Use ciprofloxacin In A Sentence
- That includes antibiotics in the tetracycline family for example, demeclocycline, oxytetracycline or tetracycline, and drugs such as ciprofloxacin and norfloxacin, but not ofloxacin. The Seattle Times
- The first problem with that is some Chinese honey is "tainted with banned antibiotics" such as ciprofloxacin and chloramphenicol. Who's Watching Our Nation's Honey Imports? Pretty Much No One - The Consumerist
- Although four case reports have suggested a possible pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic drug interaction between cyclosporine and ciprofloxacin, many pharmacokinetic studies have refuted this suspicion.
- In addition, we experienced strong growth in new products, which we identify as compounds launched over the past 12 months, such as ciprofloxacin premix, irinotecan and fosphenytoin. SeekingAlpha.com: Home Page
- HPLC method for determination of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride and hydrocortisone in compound ciprofloxacin hydrochloride eardrops was established.
- The patient was placed on dicloxocillin and ciprofloxacin three days following the exposure due to infection and possible cellulitis. Hydrofluoric Acid
- If minocycline or doxycycline cannot be used, alternatives include co-trimoxazole and ciprofloxacin.
- Antibiotics of choice might include ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, gentamycin, or streptomycin.
- Researchers were recently stunned to discover that 100 pounds of a powerful antibiotic called ciprofloxacin was being dumped into a local stream But that's not all: The same waterway contained an astonishing 21 pharmaceutical chemicals reports the Undefined
- A previous study has demonstrated that fluoroquinolones such as ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin, and gatifloxacin exhibit bactericidal activity against stationary phase and persistent. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles