the part of the tunic of the eye between the choroid coat and the iris
the ciliary body produces aqueous humor
How To Use ciliary body In A Sentence
- Tumor cells also infiltrated the smooth muscle of the ciliary body.
- The middle layer is a vascular, pigmented layer consisting of the iris, ciliary body, and choroid.
- the ciliary body produces aqueous humor
- They found that absorption of heat caused damage to the ciliary body leading to malformation of the lens.
- By its periphery it is continuous with the ciliary body, and is also connected with the posterior elastic lamina of the cornea by means of the pectinate ligament; its surfaces are flattened, and look forward and backward, the anterior toward the cornea, the posterior toward the ciliary processes and lens. X. The Organs of the Senses and the Common Integument. 1c. 1. The Tunics of the Eye
- The fluid made by the ciliary body (a thickening of the blood vessel tunic) inside the eye nourishes the lens and, cornea and the colored iris.
- Objective to diagnose the iris ciliary body cyst using ultrasound biomicroscopy ( UBM ).
- The vascular membrane (iris, ciliary body and chorioid) and the retina become atrophic, the atrophy varying in degree in various parts. Glaucoma A Symposium Presented at a Meeting of the Chicago Ophthalmological Society, November 17, 1913
- The aqueous humour that fills the anterior chamber (front part of the eye) is produced by the ciliary body, just behind the iris.
- Most patients having laser ciliary body ablation need to continue drug treatment.