[ US /ˌsɪɡɝˈɛt/ ]
[ UK /sˌɪɡəɹˈɛt/ ]
[ UK /sˌɪɡəɹˈɛt/ ]
- finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
How To Use cigarette In A Sentence
- Efforts by tobacco companies to stop confectioners selling candy cigarettes in packs resembling cigarette brands seem to have been minimal.
- I am listening to your day-tales, though I wonder that this time might be better spent mistranslating health warnings from foreign cigarettes and pasting them to a gallery wall or, perhaps, composing a biro haiku on the arch of a foot, proclaiming: Day 9: Better Spent Time
- None of us wanted to ‘need’ cigarettes almost desperately and to feel insecure and anxious without them.
- Cigarette smoking causes lung inflammation, which can lead to oxidative stress, emphysema, small airway fibrosis, mucus hypersecretion and progressive airflow limitation. PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- Everything from tobacco sacks and cigarette papers to a spare cinch and a rope, from a change of clothes to a picture of his family or his girl, from old letters and reading material to a marlinespike, was kept in it. This Calder Range
- Ruth Hawkin was sitting at the kitchen table, a forgotten cigarette in the ashtray next to her transformed into three inches of marled grey ash. A Place of Execution
- There's a cigarette packet thrown into the gutter.
- Bulgarian cigarettes production and Bulgarian tobacco deliveries will depend on the market situation.
- When was the last time you had a cigarette?
- In fact the people that were chosen for management were usually total screwups and were dangerous around such equipment and aircraft..usually their day consisted of walking around asking the mechanics, “Are you done yet?” smoking cigarettes and generally just collecting a paycheck. Think Progress » Under Fire, ABC Yanks Official Blog of 9/11 Docudrama