[ US /ˈsɪd/ ]
- the United States Army's principal law enforcement agency responsible for the conduct of criminal investigations for all levels of the Army anywhere in the world
How To Use CID In A Sentence
- The authors of the second paper admit that â€œother variables … influence the binding avidity (preference), such as type of SA (sialic acid of the receptor site) and glycosylation and sialylation of the hemagglutinin close to the receptor binding site. â€ These factors all vary obviously and there are other variables in the equation as well including the status of specific areas of the immune system. Think Progress » An Inconvenient Truth and An Intolerable Summer
- Leaked Reports Detail Iran's Aid for Iraqi Militias," blared the headline on afront page story inThe New York Times, which went on to report on several incidents recounted in WikiLeaks documents that journalist Michael Gordon called "the shadow war between the United States and Iraqi militias backed by Iran's Revolutionary Guards. Ali Gharib: What Did WikiLeaks Really Tell Us About Iran?
- The demonstration is set for Sunday to coincide with World AIDS Day.
- Because wheat emerges so quickly, weeds must be killed before drilling using tillage or contact herbicides.
- The most interesting statistic on the list is the large number of accidents where the pilot attempted to land with the gear down with amphibious floats.
- The original Auroran settlers had landed in the location that was now the park and decided to keep it as a peaceful retreat in the centre of the city.
- She decided she would try to forget the episode by the lake.
- Airline officials are calling the attack a suicide attempt.
- But after three years of frantic knitting, they decided to end the challenge, despite reaching halfway.
- Simply inserting the word "conservation" in the pesticide label and slightly watering down the percentage of the active ingredient, brodifacoum, does not make this rodenticide safe for wildlife, nor will it make it any less persistent. Maggie Sergio: The Proposal to Poison a Wildlife Refuge