How To Use church-state In A Sentence
- These include a Pelagian doctrine of salvation, a unitarian doctrine of God, a docetic christology and Bible, a gnostic doctrine of eschatology, and a Constantinian doctrine of church-state relations—which, by the way, was what led the German church to support Hitler. Evangelical heresies
- For instance, polls suggest public support for some blurring of the church-state divide: many Americans think that God has been ejected too forcefully from the public square. Tribal Relations
- These modified Calvinists rejected significant segments of Calvinist ecclesiology and a Calvinist understanding of church-state relations.
- Unlike Roberts, he has opined from the bench on both abortion rights, church-state separation and gender discrimination to the pleasure of conservatives and displeasure of liberals. Balloon Juice » 2005 » October
- Whatever it is, don't run on church-state separation alone.
- Media outlets overlooked the irony of the Dalai Lama's well-received affirmation of church-state separation at a time when potential presidential candidates around the country are busily burnishing their Christian bonafides. Nicole Neroulias: The Dalai Lama And The Separation Of Church And State In America
- Yet despite public pressures, the strict church-state separation laid down by the Warren Court survived.
- Unfortunately, many of the jurists whose names are most often cited as possible successors have troubling records on choice, federalism and church-state separation.