- a wildlife disease (akin to bovine spongiform encephalitis) that affects deer and elk
How To Use chronic wasting disease In A Sentence
- Until now, the latest information on chronic wasting disease suggested that the malady is passed only via direct contact between deer. Wasting Disease News Flash: Deer can get disease from the dirt
- Baiting is ok, but here in michigan where it is currently banned because of chronic wasting disease. What are everyones views about fenced hunting and baiting
- Although well-established in scrapie and, more recently, in BSE, comparatively little is known about the possibility of prion strains in chronic wasting disease (CWD), a disease affecting free ranging and captive cervids, primarily in North America. CWD Worse Than Ever In Wisconsin Counties
- Although no reindeer have ever been affected by chronic wasting disease, many states have closed their borders to all members of the cervid family - including deer, elk, moose, and reindeer.
- Chronic wasting disease, West Nile fever, brucellosis, avian botulism, avian cholera and others have impacted wildlife populations.