- persistent gastritis can be a symptom of a gastric ulcer or pernicious anemia or stomach cancer or other disorders
How To Use chronic gastritis In A Sentence
- She told me that the stomach biopsy showed mild chronic gastritis, which is neither a surprise nor especially alarming. Assorted
- In internal medicine: chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer, diabetes mellitus, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease and algomenorrhea, etc.
- Objective Probe into the effective nursing measure of child's chronic gastritis.
- Helicobacter pylori is believed to be a major causative agent of human peptic disorders including chronic gastritis and ulcers.
- Chronic gastritis as well as activity was more prevalent as well as severe in the antrum as compared to the corpus.
- _Chronic Gastritis_ is sometimes mistaken for dyspepsia or gastralgia. The People's Common Sense Medical Adviser in Plain English or, Medicine Simplified, 54th ed., One Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand
- The prevalence of active chronic gastritis and subsequent gastric atrophy increases with age.