- a form of bronchitis characterized by excess production of sputum leading to a chronic cough and obstruction of air flow
How To Use chronic bronchitis In A Sentence
- COPD is a term used for a number of conditions, and results from chronic bronchitis and emphysema, two inflammatory lung diseases. Too Much Bacon is Bad for Lungs | Impact Lab
- Dr Johnson was overweight and suffered from chronic bronchitis, gout and dropsy, as well as nervous tics and compulsive gesticulations.
- The remedy has a particularly potent curative effect on chronic bronchitis, coughs, and asthma due to excessive phlegm.
- Drinking less than half a cup lowered blood pressure in those with chronic bronchitis and emphysema and let them exercise for longer. The Sun
- Doctors have warned that a regular chesty cough can be an indicator of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - the collective name for smoking-related illnesses such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
- It focused on therapy, and chronic bronchitis and emphysema were redefined.
- Chronic bronchitis patients purse their lips when they exhale and typically show signs of weight loss.
- • Hospitals, clinics, nursing homes Pharmaceutical • Production of drugs, herbal products Sewage and • Waste removal, treatment plants waste disposal Chronic bronchitis Chronic obstructive lung disease Hypersensitivity pneumonitis (extrinsic allergic alveolitis) Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- He has no intention of giving these delicacies up, but wonders if this was the cause of his chronic bronchitis and emphysema rather than smoking when younger. Times, Sunday Times
- Syrup of tar is an officinal medicine in the United States of America for chronic bronchitis, and winter cough. Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure