[ US /kɹoʊˈmætəɡɹæm/ ]
- the recording (column or paper strip) on which the constituents of a mixture are adsorbed in chromatography
How To Use chromatogram In A Sentence
- In this study, heteroplasmy in CPC98 was identified first via Illumina GA sequencing and then later confirmed by analysis of the Sanger chromatograms. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- The chromatogram produced can then be used to give an autoradiograph so the compounds that the radioactive material has been incorporated into can be readily identified.
- Hanwei Valve owns patents for a 24-way rotary valve used in simulating moving bed molecular sieve absorption-separation units in large-scale petrochemical equipment, for chromatogram separation units used in bioengineering, and for fully welded ball valves used in long distance gas pipelines. StreetInsider.com News Articles
- Under the above conditions, clean chromatograms were obtained for quantitative detection of Ochratoxin A in grape wine.
- The high sequence depth, combined with the digital nature of the NGS data, enables secure identification of heteroplasmic nucleotide loci in a way not previously possible given the analog nature of Sanger chromatogram data. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- · Fixed crash when concatenating chromatogram and non-chromatogram sequences Softpedia - Windows - All
- · Fixed crash in primer design when working with an alignment containing both chromatogram and non-chromatogram sequences Softpedia - Windows - All
- Extracts of material from New Zealand dating back to a meteor impact 65 million years - during the Cretaceous-Tertiary, K-T - period were thought to contain fullerenes because of intriguing peaks in their chromatograms.
- Extensive collections of infrared spectra, X - ray diffraction patterns and chromatograms will also be digitized and uploaded.
- The red line is the TIC for the chromatogram, while the black lines are the extracted ion chromatograms of individual m/z ion peaks in the mass spectral dimension, and, only of peaks detected using XCMS using the new centWave method by Ralf. Recovering full mass spectra from GC-MS data