[ US /ˈkɹaɪst/ ]
- a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
How To Use Christ In A Sentence
- Their dried dung is found everywhere, and is in many places the only fuel afforded by the plains; their skulls, which last longer than any other part of the animal, are among the most familiar of objects to the plainsman; their bones are in many districts so plentiful that it has become a regular industry, followed by hundreds of men (christened "bone hunters" by the frontiersmen), to go out with wagons and collect them in great numbers for the sake of the phosphates they yield; and Bad Lands, plateaus, and prairies alike, are cut up in all directions by the deep ruts which were formerly buffalo trails. VIII. The Lordly Buffalo
- We may earnestly believe that they're wrong - whether they're non-Christians, heretics, apostates, agnostics, atheists, or what have you.
- In town for the competition is Phil's arch rival and inveterate cheat Ray and his lovely American daughter Christina.
- Meanwhile, Mr. Christie is taking the same tact in what he described as a "passionate" relationship with Mr. Sweeney, who has the power to single-handedly block bills. Christie, Sweeney in Standoff Over Funds
- Like all those who have gone before us, may the revelation of Christ in our hearts compel us to lay down our lives before him in worship and adoration.
- Christie was involved in an angry bust-up with reporters and photographers outside the courtroom.
- Also, thankfully, Neil Diamond's Cherry Cherry Christmas includes a version of "The Chanukah Song" that should give that mensch Adam Sandler a whole lot of nachas. David Wild: The Perfect Semitic Storm: Five Reasons Everybody Should Buy the New Christmas Albums by Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan And Barry Manilow This Season
- MY HAT goes off the ROVE/BUSH, and cast … on defining BUSH as a borm again christian. Think Progress » Plame investigators
- So I was writing an email about comparing Mormonism and traditional Christianity and I wrote “moronism” instead. Moronism « Christopher Colaninno
- It's every girl's dream, and last weekend, restaurateur and fashion aficionada Elizabeth An and couture curator Christos Garkinos of Tina Daunt: A Magical Fusion of Food and Fashion