How To Use chordophone In A Sentence
- The guitar is a musical instrument of the chordophone family Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- The third group - percussive string instruments chordophones are represented by the hammer dulcimer.
- The piano, dulcimer and the clavichord are examples of chordophones that are struck.
- There are many varieties of chordophones, ranging from one-stringed fiddle to 8 or more strings.
- Many European countries adapted this simplest chordophone, adding strings, frets, lengthening or shortening the strings, and changing the body's shape.
- Composite chordophones have necks or yokes and their strings can by tuned to different notes during play.
- Jack Johnson, and Rilo Kiley have been caught strumming the four-string chordophone in front of large audiences. A ukulele band strikes a chord - latimes.com
- In the mid-'70s Dabiré studied abroad in Denmark and toured Italy, where he would learn the chordophone and Indian percussion instruments. Phil Ramone and Danielle Evin: Dog Ears Music: Volume Sixty-Seven
- The ngoni is a plucked chordophone that looks like a ukulele but sounds like a banjo. Denver Post: News: Breaking: Local