How To Use choc-ice In A Sentence
- I pulled in to the pub to do a U-turn and there were eight kids with their pocket money out, hoping to buy a choc-ice or whatever. Home | Mail Online
- The top order, on the other hand, looks as solid as a choc-ice in the sun. Times, Sunday Times
- Why, that kind of money would barely secure you a choc-ice in the interval at the theatre these days. Times, Sunday Times
- Or maybe a choc-ice, take your pick. Times, Sunday Times
- I thanked the usherette for her patience, bought a choc-ice and left.
- I had a mint chocolate bombe - green mint ice cream covered in choc-ice style chocolate.