[ US /ˈkɫɔɹəˌpɹin/ ]
- derivative of butadiene used in making neoprene by polymerization
How To Use chloroprene In A Sentence
- Discussed a shoe to use the concerned issue of recipe of chloroprene rubber adhesive.
- Next is an insulated padding made of chloroprene rubber.
- In some of Kent's tubing, chloroprene and various flexible TPEs take the place of natural rubber.
- The freeze drum could meet the requirements of the production chloroprene rubber after commercial service.
- The product of the reaction was 2-chlorobutadiene, called chloroprene because of its similarity to isoprene.
- The Report states the listing is based on findings from laboratory animal studies of chloroprene in which cancer was observed in multiple organs of multiple species following long-term inhalation exposures.