[ US /ˈkɫɔɹəˌneɪt/ ]
disinfect with chlorine
chlorinate a pool
treat or combine with chlorine
How To Use chlorinate In A Sentence
- Chemical contamination of the Rybinsk Reservoir, northwest Russia: Relationship between liver polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) content and health indicators ... brama) [An article from: Chemosphere] by G.M. Chuiko Monsanto's Global Pollution Legacy
- Some examples of POPS are polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), dioxins, and pesticides like dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT), chlordane, and dieldrin. Baby Bites
- Two separate studies presented today during the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA) in Orlando confirmed existing hypotheses that maternal exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals – including total polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs, such as Arochlor) and organochlorinated pesticides (such as dichlorodiphenyl-trichloroethane, or DDT) may contribute to an increased incidence of these conditions. Maternal Exposure to Persistent Organic Pollutants Linked to Urologic Conditions in Boys
- TCE is the least hepatotoxic of all the chlorinated hydrocarbons, but acute exposure may cause a transient increase in liver enzymes. 4 Poison prevention for Delaware, Lehigh Valley, S.E. Pennsylvania
- Chlorinated pools are to swimming what decaff is to breakfast - there's just no kick. Times, Sunday Times
- I throw a couple cups in when I will be away for a couple of days, and it super chlorinates the water ensuring no contaminates grow. Epinions Recent Content for Home
- The space agency says the soil contains polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs, and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, also known as PAHs. WMDT Top News Stories
- With the mixture tests design, the interaction mechanism of borate, chlorinated paraffin and zinc dialkyldi thiophosphate (ZDDP) additives is studied.
- Just because a pool has chlorinated water does not mean it is germ-free.
- Later, this water is chlorinated and the output is colourless and odourless water with the purity label of 80 percent and later stored in the 1.5 MLD capacity storage tank.