- a colorless crystalline drug used as a sedative; irritates the stomach and can be addictive
How To Use chloral hydrate In A Sentence
- Someone had slipped a massive overdose of chloral hydrate into the bottle. SKORPION'S DEATH
- Plus Chloral Hydrate has a cross tolerance with Nembutal.
- Shaun disconnected the last of the oxygen recycler hoses and began reattaching them to a portable oxygen recycling unit that he had modified to recirculate a chloral hydrate mix.
- The sedative chloral hydrate and other anti-anxiety drugs, including alprazolam, were found in her system. Times, Sunday Times
- You cannot basically put this kind of chloral hydrate undetected in a beverage because it has a very distinctive, unpleasant taste. CNN Transcript Mar 26, 2007
- Aridene screamed in pain as the needle pierced her skin and the chloral hydrate entered her bloodstream.
- Chloral hydrate, midazolam and ketamine are frequently used for sedation, but each has drawbacks.
- The use of chloral hydrate should be avoided in studies exploring the in vivo responses to sialagogues.
- DAVID CAPLAN, "STAR": An overdose of chloral hydrate, which is a sleeping medication. CNN Transcript Mar 23, 2007
- When dissolved in water, trichloroethanal exists primarily in its hydrate form, chloral hydrate (commonly known as ‘knock-out drops’).