[ US /ˈtʃɪn/ ]
[ UK /tʃˈɪn/ ]
[ UK /tʃˈɪn/ ]
- Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India
How To Use Chin In A Sentence
- Three tall memorial archways inscribed with Chinese characters stand outside the temple.
- Ask for an aged standing rib roast from the forequarter, trimmed and chined; bring to room temperature before roasting.
- Bumabagsak ang Mayon koooo! ... reynz: hahaha takot lang nilang maghubad ako pag di nila binoto ang mayon hehehe an2nette: Hi! natumbok mo mahal na reyna, sige, abangan ko ang bago mong niluluto, wag yong hilaw ... reynz: hoy! ano ba? hahaha! ba't ako ok naman dito! baka kayo dyan sa China at Pinas lang hahaha! ... reynz: NAKNAMPUCHAAAA!!! hahaha! Reyna elena dot com
- On the ranges of Fort Devens, the troops were put through their paces on US weapons, from the stock-in-trade M16 assault rifle to the frighteningly-effective M249 SAW light machine gun.
- Watching celebs suffer from hunger and lack of home comforts is somehow really entertaining. The Sun
- A boa made from black water mink is worth about 50 dollars, a collarette about $100,00 and a coat reaching down to the hips would cost about $250,00. Black Beaver The Trapper
- They will also force schools to put more emphasis on teaching basic subjects.
- He has received several teaching awards, as well as the unprecedented award of being ‘the most quotable professor’ by MathSoc.
- He was in awe of China and pleaded that if India should progress it should learn a lesson or two from the communist regime.
- And approaching that very machine, his last pound coin clutched in his fist, was Felix Henderson McMurdo.