break into a conversation
her husband always chimes in, even when he is not involved in the conversation
How To Use chime in In A Sentence
- Well, I was gonna chime in earlier on the clearly delusional heliograph, but it appears my work has been done for me. Polls Contradict Rudy's Blue-State Claim
- JMPKAY wrote: billie louden wrote: Ms. Greene I wondered what took you so long to chime in on this issue? Denver Post: News: Breaking: Local
- Various scholars and genre icons (Dick Miller, Vampira) also chime in with sometimes half-baked sociocultural analyses, but this 2000 documentary is most valuable for its harvest of excerpts from the lurid and long-forgotten "roughies" and "nudie cuties" of the 60s and from Corman's loose adaptations of Poe (some of which featured a fresh-faced though already demented Jack Nicholson). 90 min. Chicago Reader
- As Lore opened her mouth once again to ask, a chime in the background interrupted her.
- OBVIOUSLY you are aware by now how negligent you were to exclude “My Mother the Car” that you only need me to chime in cuz it hurts so good! NBC Cancels Christian Slater Drama “My Own Worst Enemy”
- Anyone who has any comments on my urge to kickbox may chime in in the comments section. Why don't I want to exercise?
- Cinnamon and allspice chime in a thin, sweet-sour broth that has something in common with sauerbraten or the darker moles.
- I learned the hard lesson this season. mike Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 03: 24 AM EST there's too little love in the world. and it's a shame that even when an entire show that is centered around the premise of brining people together - and that show results is 2 people falling in love with each other, that people feel the need to chime in and create ill will and drama towards the situation. i wish jason and molly the best, truly. and i hope that people who are feeling angry could take a deep breath, relax and try not to take other people's lives so seriously. these are just 2 people trying to make their lives (and Ty's life) a little brighter by being together and finding their slice of happiness in this crazy world and i'll be happy to see it work out. the show placed a deadline on J and it ended up causing some crazo drama. in the real world, i sincerely doubt that Jason would have ever had the chance to date 25 girls at the same time, and i he would have fallen in love with 2 people over a 6 week period, asked one to marry him, and then changed his mind. Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch
- Kath is going to chime in tomorrow with an industry report, so today I’m going to focus on contests, adaptations and rejections, oh, my! Writer Unboxed » Blog Archive » Catching up on writerly news
- He heard bells chime in the distance, singing the hour, but he saw them as bells of freedom.