[ US /ˈtʃaɪɫdˌbɛɹɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /tʃˈaɪldbeəɹɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /tʃˈaɪldbeəɹɪŋ/ ]
relating to or suitable for childbirth
of childbearing age
- the parturition process in human beings; having a baby; the process of giving birth to a child
How To Use childbearing In A Sentence
- All women of childbearing age should have access to information and support regarding the benefits of diet and exercise. Times, Sunday Times
- Abdominal ultrasonography is the preferred imaging modality for the evaluation of gynecologic pain, which is more common than urolithiasis in women of childbearing age.
- Nail salons overflow with potent toxins; the women who work in them are overwhelmingly nonwhite, often Asian, with an average age of thirty-eight—which means many are of childbearing age.125 The skin-whitening products so popular in Asia frequently contain a carcinogen called hydroquinone, as well as the heavy metals chromium and mercury.126 And the hair relaxers aggressively marketed to African-American women are very toxic. THE STORY OF STUFF
- It is pointless suggesting more and more ways to cajole people out of exercising their freedom to put less emphasis on childbearing and rearing.
- In Europe, where there are high levels of childbearing outside of marriage, when childbearing is not happening in marriage, it's happening in cohabitation. Out-of-wedlock births on the rise worldwide
- Once difficult online lipitor purchase documented properly fat placebo-corrected tablets in survival and preventing mm efforts at 24 arms postdose, childbearing about 12/6 benzodiazepine in the including overdosage and 13/7 group in the drink position in therapies with vasospastic to herbal hypertension. Wii-volution
- Direct entry to a midwifery programme, with comprehensive training in obstetrics and related subjects such as paediatrics, family planning, epidemiology etc. has been acknowledged as both cost-effective and specifically focused on the needs of childbearing women and their newborn. 1. INTRODUCTION
- Students who want to give birth have to be suspended from college so any student who doesn't want to give up study, has to postpone childbearing.
- Four hundred million women of childbearing age weigh less than 45 kilograms-their malnutrition is passed on to their infants.
- Perhaps it is no coincidence that such dire statistics on childbearing were published in the wake of a flurry of government warnings about the falling birth rate.