reflect deeply on a subject
philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years
The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate
I mulled over the events of the afternoon
How To Use chew over In A Sentence
- (See what sort of ill-informed speculation comes from having three months 'worth of solicits to chew over before the first issue ever appears …?) Brought to you by the color red: DC Comics Solicitations for September 2009 | Robot 6 @ Comic Book Resources – Covering Comic Book News and Entertainment
- There is plenty of time for us to chew over our plan.
- You should chew over this thing.
- Time is regularly aside at the highest levels to chew over how best to do this.
- I'll give you till tomorrow to chew over.
- Please chew over my offer and let me know next week whether you're interested.
- Let's chew over the idea before making any decisions.