[ UK /tʃˈɛlɐ/ ]
- a Hindu disciple of a swami
- a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
How To Use chela In A Sentence
- The possible effects of iron on adsorption, microcolony formation, mature of colons and desorb were explained, and the prospect of clinical use of local iron or chelator spray was also reviewed here.
- Magnesium chelates, another supplement option, are easily absorbed.
- Chela has three break points and Henman surrenders his advantage with a double fault.
- Organic acids have been shown to increase the solubility of minerals and form strongly bound complexes and chelates with many metal cations.
- However, quinolones chelate with cations such as aluminum, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc.
- I shook my head in mock pity as Chela attempted to comfort Micheal.
- When Julius entered, Michelangelo - like Zeus with his thunderbolts - hurled planks from the scaffolding down at the Holy Father, routing him from the chapel.
- Derek Jarman's Caravaggio presents itself as a loose, poeticized biography of the famed Baroque painter Michelangelo de Caravaggio, but in fact Jarman appears to be using his subject as a gateway into ruminations on art, love, violence and religion. Caravaggio
- The story is told by Michelangelo's pupil and biographer Condivi and is therefore presumably true in essentials.
- We use only the finest and most advanced blend of creatine including magnesium creatine chelate, which is a patented form of the molecule that has been shown to boost strength after only 2 weeks of use. Wil's Ebay E-Store